- Join the indieTEAM
Join the indieTEAM
Who's our girl?
Adventurous, free-spirited, with a heart that's forever-young, our girl likes to be comfortable while exploring the world near and far…
indieSWIM: Under the Surface...
With Caribbean roots and a South Florida homebase, indieSWIM celebrates bringing cultures and communities together. It’s a part of the mission of indieSWIM to never forget where we came from and always remember how we got here... We are committed to being engaged in the community, through service and contributions and to give back to the places and people that inspire our creativity.
Still interested? Good. Check out the rest :)
- Independent Sales Reps
- Social Media & Blog Contributors
See below for full job descriptions.
INDEPENDENT SALES REPS
Location: Multiple Territories
Experience: Preferred 1-2 years
- USA (South, Midwest)
- Caribbean (Spanish and English Speaking)
- South and Central Americas
- Europe (UK, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal)
Already grinding and looking for another team to join with room to grow? We’re looking for you, too.
indieSWIM is a mix & match line of reversible swimwear designed to reflect every girl’s need for versatility. Each collection is inspired by culture and travel, art and nature. indieSWIM pieces are accessible and made to go out and live in.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Get to know indieSWIM and feel confident about representing the brand.
- Grow with us! Actively develop new accounts and follow-up on provided leads.
- Schedule appointments to represent indieSWIM and present the line in meetings with buyers.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist accounts with brand strategy, POP planning, and merchandising.
- Promptly and efficiently communicate with sales support about account information, needs, and issues.
- Service existing accounts with periodic shop visits.
- Respond to shop customer service issues and problems promptly.
- Turn in pre-orders and orders by specified deadlinesMeet or exceed sales goals
- Provide updates to management on progress of assigned territory
- Attend tradeshows and events as needed to assist in retail marketing within the territory
To be successful you’ll have:
- 1 year+ sales as an Independent Sales Rep. Following industries a plus: Swimwear, Surf, Skate, SUP, Yoga, or Fashion
- Established reputable relationships with accounts in relative region
- Experience with brand development within relative territory
- Consistent demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Residence in relevant territory.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation development skills.
- Solid organization and computer skills with working knowledge of Excel, Google Docs or some other spreadsheet generating program
- Self-motivation, goal-oriented, and sales driven
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
The ideal Independent Sales Rep will already be working in the industry selling complementary, but not directly competitive products (i.e. Shoes, Sunglasses, Clothing, Bags, Boards, etc)…
Sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you. Introduce yourself and send your resume using the form above.
SOCIAL MEDIA & BLOG CONTRIBUTORS
Location: Multiple Territories & Disciplines
Experience Level: Creative Gangsta, Rockstar Writer, Secretly Geeky Internet Marketing Hottie
Got skills? Into branding, blogging, internet marketing, and creative advertising? Do you have a unique voice to share that would enhance or bring a new perceptive to indieSWIM? We want to hear from you!
We’re looking for contributors with backgrounds in:
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Creative Writing
- Website Management
- Creative Content Assistants
Sound like you?
Give us a shout! Introduce yourself, send your resume and examples of your creative work using the form above. Examples of your creative work can include personal blogs, social media accounts, university assignments or sample content that you create for indieSWIM.